Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our news

So we've decided to do our bit to increase the population in Hawaii, sometime mid-September. We have plenty of time to teach Matilda about being a big Sister, and hopefully she will be nice and gentle with a new baby!
I just had my 12 week scan the other day and so far, so good, but we'll have to wait a few more weeks until we find out if we're to have a boy or girl.
This time around I have been feeling up and down, which I didn't have with Matilda. So we'll be happy to take guesses as to boy or girl.
And once again, we will be packing up a house and having an international move with a newborn baby, along with the added challenge of a very energetic 2 year old!

3 comments:

M.B.S. said...

Congratulations, Mudies!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!

Dianne Harvey said...

congrats guys... I can't believe it has been a yr since you guys went to hawia... time flies!!!!!!

The Harvey's

Anonymous said...

Congraulations guys! Hoep the pregancy isn't too rough for you Kells. Any idea where you are heading to when you get back to Australia?